"In Nolan We Trust" T-Shirt Designs

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.
I know, this is kinda late coming, but I figured better late than never... Okay, so at a live broadcast we were talking about the whole "In Nolan We Trust" slogan and how it's been popping up more often ever since the character and casting choices for Dark Knight Rises have been a little :batface: ...well, unexpected. So, we started discussing the possibility of designing a t-shirt for the slogan. It's catchy, it's interesting, and it would make for a great t-shirt. :thumbup:

So, getting to the meat of the issue, I'd like to see some design ideas. If you have an idea for a design, put it here. Maybe Teddy and Alex will see something they like (I suggested at the broadcast that perhaps this could turn into a contest??) and make it into a legit t-shirt that you can buy (great way to support the site). You could even just make your own t-shirt with your design using transfer paper and a blank tee. I just want to see how you Nolan Fans would design a shirt to show your support of the director (I may even turn in a design idea of my own). So hop to it, and good luck! :D

Cilogy made a really good Obama version of that, don't have it on me and I don't feel like searching for it, but maybe he still has it saved.

Ah Jess.... you're being serious about tese tees, huh? :lol:

Yup, I'm dead serious. :JGLface: Haha, I'm gonna want one of these tees! :D

I'm thinking that along with that t-shirt design, we should have "Haters Gonna Hate"... :lol:

Hehehe, correction: "Haters gonna BRRRRRMMMM" Hahaha

We all know it should be Haters gonna Rotate!

Hahaha, yes, this is true.

I would definetly buy a shirt like that :P