Awesome Batman 3 Fan poster

Have any personal creations relating to Christopher Nolan and his films? Show it off here.

Saw that a long time ago, great fan poster. :)

Yes, it is awesome!

Too bad it's fake. It would have made a great easter egg or something!
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Erik wrote:Too bad it's fake. It would have made a great easter egg or something!
I agree. Besides the egg part.
chee wrote:Saw that a long time ago, great fan poster. :)
How long has that been there?

That is pretty sweet. But we don't even know if Nolan is going to do a third Batman film much less include The Riddler as the villian. I'd rather have two great films and no third one then two great films and a medeocar third Batman.

dagn96 wrote:How long has that been there?
I found it around early August of 2008. So, its probably been floating around since late July of 2008.

I love this poster. I believe it was an officially generated tease. To prepare the new mass legion of fans for what is to come. I also believe that the riddler is going to be in the film. It would make for a great film. B/c he is as iconic as the Joker. Also, it would make for great viral sites, such as what Nolan did for the Joker in TDK.

Yeah, that poster is pretty old, I remember it surfacing around August 2008.

It's okay, but it's more or less a rip off of The Joker's viral posters.

I know I'm late, but wow, that looks awesome :D