Harvey Dent Was Murdered?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
I guess tehnically, in terms of the law and what Gotham would think, yes - The Batman pushed him off the edge of a building, causing him to fall two or three stories, break his neck, and die upon impact.

But regarding Batman himself, no. He did not break his rule. His rule is not "to not kill" as most people think. It is actually to not execute unnecessarily or in cold blood. He had to tackle Dent to save the boy, and as they all fell, Batman could only hold on to the boy with one arm while holding himself up with the other. He wasn't TRYING to kill Dent.

Dear, 11072014
nolangoatdirector wrote:I guess tehnically, in terms of the law and what Gotham would think, yes - The Batman pushed him off the edge of a building, causing him to fall two or three stories, break his neck, and die upon impact.

But regarding Batman himself, no. He did not break his rule. His rule is not "to not kill" as most people think. It is actually to not execute unnecessarily or in cold blood. He had to tackle Dent to save the boy, and as they all fell, Batman could only hold on to the boy with one arm while holding himself up with the other. He wasn't TRYING to kill Dent.

It was understood, i mean how could you not get the point, he's a good person, he would not kill anybody, anybody includes criminals, he prefer to make them stand behind the bars, but not hurt them.. that's Batman