Joker was just a kid with daddy issues. (Source: My friend)

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
anikom15 wrote:
chom wrote:This is probably my favorite fan theory about the Joker character: that he knows he's a movie character, and his entire characterization is based on breaking the 4th wall.

This guy http://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories/com ... movie_tdk/ came up with the idea, and it's a pretty fun theory.
This is going to sound insane.

I do this. I do things that aren't funny to anyone around me. The things are only funny to me, but I don't laugh because I made the joke. Only someone who would be watching my life (an audience) would find it funny. Of course, I'm not in a movie, nor do I pretend to be. I just like to have fun, and so does the Joker. So we're really the same person. I just happen to have morals.
lol no you're not the same person, don't fantasize

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
anikom15 wrote:
This is going to sound insane.

I do this. I do things that aren't funny to anyone around me. The things are only funny to me, but I don't laugh because I made the joke. Only someone who would be watching my life (an audience) would find it funny. Of course, I'm not in a movie, nor do I pretend to be. I just like to have fun, and so does the Joker. So we're really the same person. I just happen to have morals.
How do you know? You don't know me.

anikom15 wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:
Yeah cause the Joker would totally post on a forum of one filmmaker fans :roll:

SomeFrenchToast wrote:
anikom15 wrote:
Yeah cause the Joker would totally post on a forum of one filmmaker fans :roll:
It is quite obvious you have no idea what I'm actually trying to say.