Unseen behind the scenes photos of Heath.

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
mchekhov wrote:
BatmanBegins wrote:isnt this proof that there's more joker material from TDK out there?

not really...these arent photos from different scenes
There has to be more video material from behind the scenes or deleted scenes.

apw
Heath didn't allow the behind the scenes crew to film him so don't expect that footage to turn up anywhere.

apw wrote:Heath didn't allow the behind the scenes crew to film him so don't expect that footage to turn up anywhere.
How come he did that? Heath is usually a very open person, that doesn't seem in his character...

these arent photos but are legitimate scenes not used from the movie...not sure where they got them from, as I don't remember any of this on the blu ray options, but I've never seen much of this before, particularly the Joker riding on the bus while driving away from the exploding hospital.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fv ... DgAGY&NR=1

apw wrote:Heath didn't allow the behind the scenes crew to film him so don't expect that footage to turn up anywhere.
I heard about that, but was that confirmed? Because I remember seeing that video of Heath being filmed on a skateboard during the shoot.

movieman1005 wrote:
I heard about that, but was that confirmed? Because I remember seeing that video of Heath being filmed on a skateboard during the shoot.

yeah

i always thought that was a deleted scene though

but it didnt really make sense for it to be a real scene, considering the character he created

so maybe there is stuff out there

I think we'll only see this stuff in a special edition, like the anniversary of 10 years or 20 years of TDK.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

movieman1005 wrote:
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Caekzor wrote:
apw wrote:Image
I remember people freaking out over this being his look for the film. "SO REALISTIC!" lmao
Our first ''real'' look at the Joker.

Having worked on editing "behind the scenes" programs for DVDs it's standard to shoot interviews with actors during the production and not just after. This leads me to believe there are interviews with Heath that had to have been shot during production, but out of reverence for his memory so much of that stuff was buried when it came time to do the featurettes for the DVDs and Blu-Rays. Maybe in time with reissues or deluxe editions after "The Dark Knight Rises" enough time will have passed that these materials will be incorporated into some more thorough retrospectives. Here's hoping...