Unseen behind the scenes photos of Heath.

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
chicagobat wrote:Having worked on editing "behind the scenes" programs for DVDs it's standard to shoot interviews with actors during the production and not just after. This leads me to believe there are interviews with Heath that had to have been shot during production, but out of reverence for his memory so much of that stuff was buried when it came time to do the featurettes for the DVDs and Blu-Rays. Maybe in time with reissues or deluxe editions after "The Dark Knight Rises" enough time will have passed that these materials will be incorporated into some more thorough retrospectives. Here's hoping...

I really hope so... There's only text of Heath explaining some of the things he played with in this character... Hearing it from him would be a revelation

Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

^ Those are awsome. :cry: thank you.
Brave New World

Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Excellent thread. Thank you all.

Just after taking Joker makeup off.

Pretty cool edited shot.

I didn't even realise that in the pic I posted of the interrogation scene, you can see a videocam surveillance monitor of the interrogation on the foreground. This is just plain amazing. I wish we could see the interrogation from that angle.

Also, Baneling, despite its awesomeness, the first picture you posted is merely a montage.

SomeFrenchToast wrote:Also, Baneling, despite its awesomeness, the first picture you posted is merely a montage.
Elaborate please?

Here is another one

Baneling wrote:
SomeFrenchToast wrote:Also, Baneling, despite its awesomeness, the first picture you posted is merely a montage.
Elaborate please?
The picture was taken before he started The Dark Knight. The scars have been added later by some fan.

http://news.mtime.com/2008/10/29/1398621.html (Couldn't link the picture itself)

SomeFrenchToast wrote:The picture was taken before he started The Dark Knight. The scars have been added later by some fan.

http://news.mtime.com/2008/10/29/1398621.html (Couldn't link the picture itself)
Aha, thanks. So just another awesome edited one then :)