Does the Rachel recast bother anyone?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Is anyone really bothered by the recasting of Rachel Dawes?

I used to be bothered by it quite a bit but I'm sort of over it now.

It helps that I'm a huge Maggie Gyllenhaal fan, and also the way I see it is, Batman Begins is basically the film that sets everything up so that TDK can just jump right into everything, and I just view Rachel in BB as, setting up the plot points and relationship with Bruce, and then Rachel in TDK is the real Rachel, I dunno, I'm not sure how to explain it but that's the way I see it.

So who is bothered by the Rachel thing?

Yes, it does. However, in terms of acting, Maggie simply owns Katie.

Mason wrote:Yes, it does. However, in terms of acting, Maggie simply owns Katie.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Caine wrote:
Mason wrote:Yes, it does. However, in terms of acting, Maggie simply owns Katie.
?

Maggie is a great actress, Katie isn't really anything special.

Mr. Caine wrote:
The truth is often funny.

Mason wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
is that you allstar?
maggie in tdk comes off as a 16 year-old reading her lines in a school play.Too each his own I guess but everybody should agree that both of them are terrible.Easily Nolan's worst female casting(both of them).

Mr. Caine wrote:
Mason wrote:
is that you allstar?
maggie in tdk comes off as a 16 year-old reading her lines in a school play.Too each his own I guess but everybody should agree that both of them are terrible.Easily Nolan's worst female casting(both of them).
They aren't good, correct. But many of Katie's lines seemed so forced in Begins, Maggie at least felt a little more real. Just the way I see it.

Mr. Caine wrote:
Mason wrote:
is that you allstar?
They both seemed like they were 16 yr olds reading lines from a school play.

But between the two, I preferred Katie.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I hated both. And I'm happy shes dead.

No because I hated Katie Holmes and Maggie Gyllenhaal is cool.
Do you... like pineapple?