tommy lee jones

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Allstar wrote:tommy lee was atrocious in batman forever. :lol:
Worst part of the movie IMO. I mean Jim Carrey is bad, but I can handle it because his crazy over the top performance was typical of him back then. But Tommy Lee just brought a whole new level of over the top cornyness to the role. Drew Barrymore stole the show though has her transformation as Two Face's angel girlfriend.
m4st4 wrote:
fenwayconnor wrote:Haha i saw this thread a few weeks ago and was gonna bring it up! Talli is a fucking retard hahaha
Fixed it for you.
Haha thank you
Last edited by fenwayconnor on May 29th, 2012, 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:tommy lee was atrocious in batman forever. :lol:
Nah, he was the best thing about that movie. He knew he was in something really stupid, so he decided to have a lot of fun with it. Nothing wrong with that. But he certainly wouldn't fit in Nolan's universe.

Best thing about Batman Forever:

Kidman was such a goddess

We were damn lucky Aaron Eckhart made Two-face cool again after the atrocity named Batman Forever.

Isn't reviving stupid old threads usually frowned upon on most respectable forums? :batface:

Interesting idea but he's too damn old. Have you seen him in MIB3? He looks terrible! A review I recently saw said TLJ looked like a melting candle, LOL!

mchekhov wrote:he was a way better two face then aaron eckhart...his performance isnt too cartoony for the nolan batmanuniverse...i could actually see him acting like that in the dark knight and not being out of place

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Isn't reviving stupid old threads usually frowned upon on most respectable forums? :batface:
Yeah. But sometimes we get bored.

jazz-guitarist wrote:A review I recently saw said TLJ looked like a melting candle, LOL!
:lol: