tommy lee jones

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
EnzoTheBaker wrote:
NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Isn't reviving stupid old threads usually frowned upon on most respectable forums? :batface:
Yeah. But sometimes we get bored.
"When art imitates life"

NoMoreDeadCops wrote:Isn't reviving stupid old threads usually frowned upon on most respectable forums? :batface:
lol, "respectable".

Yeah I can totally see him doing the same thing he does in every single movie. Walks into a wicked busy police station, starts barking orders as he walks by people on the way to his office - "Gordon what's the status on that freak? Williams did you get that door fixed? Rubens where's my coffee? Did anyone tape the Bulls game last night? Come on people we got a fugitive on our hands!"

:facepalm:

thistownneedsanenema wrote:Yeah I can totally see him doing the same thing he does in every single movie. Walks into a wicked busy police station, starts barking orders as he walks by people on the way to his office - "Gordon what's the status on that freak? Williams did you get that door fixed? Rubens where's my coffee? Did anyone tape the Bulls game last night? Come on people we got a fugitive on our hands!"

:facepalm:
Read this and imagined TLG saying it...holy shit it fits him perfectly.

"I didn't kill Harvey Dent!"

"I don't care!"

talli wrote:he was a way better two face then aaron eckhart...
:?

Method acting confirmed.

Why is anyone even discussing this?

mchekhov wrote:he was a way better two face then aaron eckhart...his performance isnt too cartoony for the nolan batmanuniverse...i could actually see him acting like that in the dark knight and not being out of place
i actually cannot believe someone had the courage to say that.
:o :suicide: :batface: :oldmanface:

The greatest trick that talli ever pulled was making you believe that..

ah fuck french poetry