tommy lee jones

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
i didnt like eckhart's too face...he was predictable, and a cliche sort of

talli wrote:i didnt like eckhart's too face...he was predictable, and a cliche sort of
And Tommy's Two Face wasn't? :problem:

Two Face in TDK was a great foil character for Bruce Wayne/Batman. It was a good character. Unlike Tommy's Two Face which was just there for the camp.

talli wrote:i didnt like eckhart's too face...he was predictable, and a cliche sort of
And TLJ's Two-Face was a campy ripoff of Nicholson's already campy Joker. Two-Face isn't a campy character in the comics. TLJ has the talent to play Two-Face but the script and Schumacher completely wasted TLJ's talent.

redfirebird2008 wrote:
And TLJ's Two-Face was a campy ripoff of Nicholson's already campy Joker. Two-Face isn't a campy character in the comics. TLJ
has the talent to play Two-Face but the script and Schumacher completely wasted TLJ's talent.

i dont know...i still liked tommy lee jones' 2face....

whatever back to the original idea of the topic...i think its pretty interesting

redfirebird2008 wrote:
And TLJ's Two-Face was a campy ripoff of Nicholson's already campy Joker. Two-Face isn't a campy character in the comics. TLJ has the talent to play Two-Face but the script and Schumacher completely wasted TLJ's talent.
It was like he was trying to outdo Jim Carrey's Riddler and ended up as a Nicholson Joker knock-off. Two-Face is not an over the top fool like Jones played him. The scene where he's flipping his coin over and over to get the result he wants... ugh. Things like that are so unfaithful to the character and Jones didn't care to capture that essence. Eckhart did Two-Face justice.

Eternalist wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:
It was like he was trying to outdo Jim Carrey's Riddler and ended up as a Nicholson Joker knock-off. Two-Face is not an over the top fool like Jones played him. The scene where he's flipping his coin over and over to get the result he wants... ugh. Things like that are so unfaithful to the character and Jones didn't care to capture that essence. Eckhart did Two-Face justice.
Eckhart's version might not have been what I prefer (where Dent has multiple personality disorder before the accident..."Big Bad Harv"), but it was certainly a million times better than the Schumacher/TLJ version.

redfirebird2008 wrote: Eckhart's version might not have been what I prefer (where Dent has multiple personality disorder before the accident..."Big Bad Harv"), but it was certainly a million times better than the Schumacher/TLJ version.
I can't stand the "split personality" Two-Face. It's too hokey and gimmicky. For me, Two-Face works best as a symbolic character, like in The Dark Knight.

He had some "bipolar"-type issues (not full on bipolar) in The Dark Knight, but nothing corny and hokey like his other interpretations.

Are you serious?,he played so bad in 'Batman Forever' i don't want to see him play in any batman movie ever again :evil:

BatMotor wrote:Are you serious?,he played so bad in 'Batman Forever' i don't want to see him play in any batman movie ever again :evil:
agreed :shh: :shh: