Anyone tend to skip bits when watching The Dark Knight

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
DoubleD wrote:
Mahiya_Borden wrote:Disgraceful thead.
It's disgraceful to skip parts of such an amazing film.
Sure is. It shouldn't be allowed.

why is this thread still open?

thefirerises97 wrote:why is this thread still open?
Good question. It's bulllshit. This is the same guy who started a thread saying that BB sucks in comparison with TDK and now it turns out that he skips most of the film he loves so much.

thedarklordrises wrote:I have this on Blu-ray and have seen it dozens of times. But I tend to skip most of it now and just watch Heath Ledger's scenes. Anyone else do this? His performance is absolutely timeless. I tend to skip the Two Face, Gordon, Batman scenes as they I find them quite tedious.
:suicide:
"When art imitates life"

The Harvey Dent character arc is just as important as Batman's if not even more. If people skip this part then they've surely missed the point of the whole film. Also I know some people will laugh when I say this but I though Gary Oldman was every bit as good as Heath Ledger, particularly in the final half of the movie.

"He who skips parts of a Christopher Nolan film shall be castrated infront of the World, his testicles cooked and shoved down his throat, and he shall have to sit on a spike till he dies of Blood Loss" True Story bro.

I never skip a single part when I watch the movie with the intent to follow through to the ending. I occasionally just watch Joker scenes if I feel like admiring his performance, but that's about it.

Fallz wrote:"He who skips parts of a Christopher Nolan film shall be castrated infront of the World, his testicles cooked and shoved down his throat, and he shall have to sit on a spike till he dies of Blood Loss" True Story bro.
Acceptable punishment in my opinion.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

I think skipping any Nolan film- even the credits- is blasphemy.

FilmmakerRising wrote:I think skipping any Nolan film- even the credits- is blasphemy.
Even the main menu, I don't skip. I make sure to watch it for at least 10 minutes before I start the film.