The 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

Are they re-releasing TDK?

Doe anybody have any information about this? I read/heard somewhere (don't remember where) that WB is planning to re-release TD on IMAX closely to the release of TDKR. Does anybody know if it's true?
willyjoel wrote:Doe anybody have any information about this? I read/heard somewhere (don't remember where) that WB is planning to re-release TD on IMAX closely to the release of TDKR. Does anybody know if it's true?

A second re-release? That sounds odd, but if WB can make money off it I guess it makes sense. Would people really want to see it in Imax again? (I would lol)
Wasn't there something a while back regarding this? I heard it was being re-released closer to the release of Rises.
If it's re-released in Imax, I'm in. I didn't have any Imax screens near me when it was orginaly released.
I hope we get a new Blu-ray.
I attempted to persuade mom to go to the first re-release in early 2009, but nothing happened. Thing is I was asking to go to Navy Pier, and now after having been there I realize how f-in epic it would have been to see the opening shot burst on that huge screen.

Must- re- release
Last year, David Keighly (Head of IMAX DMR), said that a rerelease was unlikely.
He did say a double feature of the two is rather likely, however.

-Vader
Vader182 wrote:He did say a double feature of the two is rather likely, however.

-Vader

That would be too much to handle.
They should have a triple feature...make it an all day affair.
Next page →
← Return to The Dark Knight