The TDK interview in Newsweek magazine

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

You and Heath evidently had lots of conversations about shaping the character.

He'd call me from time to time, just to talk about what he was doing. And frankly, it was pretty hard to relate to on the other end of the phone—when he'd talk about looking at ventriloquist dummies and the way their mouths moved, the way the voice would sound as if it's disembodied.

Loved reading that. Heath was a chekhov actor deep inside who woulda thought!!

Thanks for sharing this

You're welcome.

I read those a couple of months ago. Thanks for posting them.

Jeezus Nolan:
Christopher Nolan...is wearing the same thing he always wears: a trim black suit. It's his uniform. His Batsuit, if you will. He's got 10 more just like it.
D:

chee wrote:Jeezus Nolan:
Christopher Nolan...is wearing the same thing he always wears: a trim black suit. It's his uniform. His Batsuit, if you will. He's got 10 more just like it.
D:
If I were a guy, I don't think I'd be able to wear a suit all the time while living in LA. It's so warm there. How does Nolan survive in that heat?

How do you survive thongs (the underwear kind of thongs), high heels and corsets?

Both men and women have strange habbits ;)
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote:Jeezus Nolan:
D:
If I were a guy, I don't think I'd be able to wear a suit all the time while living in LA. It's so warm there. How does Nolan survive in that heat?
The british blood, maybe.

Erik wrote:How do you survive thongs (the underwear kind of thongs), high heels and corsets?

:lol: Well, I don't wear thongs and corsets. You'll have to ask Dita von Teese that!

akv1984 wrote:
Erik wrote:How do you survive thongs (the underwear kind of thongs), high heels and corsets?

:lol: Well, I don't wear thongs and corsets. You'll have to ask Dita von Teese that!
But I guess you'll get my point...
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.