This quote is seriously my favorite quote of all time.

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
steveportee wrote:So you decided to make an entire thread where you purposely get a quote wrong, just to see if anyone would notice?

You really need to stop.
Jeeze, I was just trying to have a little fun. I figured it would be humorous, given that we are all huge TDK fans, and that I typed one of the most important lines of the movie incorrectly. I was trying to be ironic, gaawshh!

Samsara17 wrote:**troll face**

I was waiting for someone to notice. Took longer than I expected..
:leoface:

Lol,Leo is such an average actor.However i will admit,i loved Catch me if you can.

Maybe get Bane to say that in TDKR, while he crunches that poster of Harvey Dent.

Yeah, that was a cool quote. I kind of remember it differently though, not sure. Must watch that part again.

:suicide:
"When art imitates life"

virtuallan wrote:Yeah, that was a cool quote. I kind of remember it differently though, not sure. Must watch that part again.
Oh dear.

I like that quote when Batman's says it at the end...

Shit thread.

I KNOW THIS QUOTE IS WRONG AND ALL BUT The real "you either live long enough to see yourself become the villiam" reminded me of today's Shakespeare lecture.

It was about Hamlet and how those who seek revenge often become more like the ones who wronged them in order to retribution.

I think that is demonstrated in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight perfectly.

Bruce learns this after contemplating killing the petty theft who shot his parents, and when Bruce has the moral strength to save Joker's life even after he killed Rachel.

IDK. That might be a bit of a stretch. :eh: