what does the joker mean when he says '...

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
This particular dialogue has always bugged me..

The Joker says 'I know why you choose to have your little group therapy sessions in broad daylight@

What exactly is the joker talking about?
What exactly does he mean by 'group therapy sessions' ?

karthiksac wrote:This particular dialogue has always bugged me..

The Joker says 'I know why you choose to have your little group therapy sessions in broad daylight@

What exactly is the joker talking about?
What exactly does he mean by 'group therapy sessions' ?

he's mocking the mob...he's referring to how they meet and discuss their plans/deals

Yes, Talli's correct. At that given point when the Joker is having a "discussion" with the mob, he's implying that it's in the day. Why? Because Batman has the mob too scared to all meet up during the night like they previously would have. As for the "group therapy session", it's just him mocking the mobs meeting.

Crazy Eight wrote:Yes, Talli's correct. At that given point when the Joker is having a "discussion" with the mob, he's implying that it's in the day. Why? Because Batman has the mob too scared to all meet up during the night like they previously would have. As for the "group therapy session", it's just him mocking the mobs meeting.
So... yeah, this.

:lol:

He calls it a therapy session because the mob is getting its ass whipped by Batman. So he's implying that they all get together to try and cope with their fear of Batman. Like they are in a therapy session. As previously stated, he's making fun of them.

As the past four people said, he's mocking them.

As the past five people said, he's mocking them.

As the past six people said, he's mocking them.

As the past seven people said, he's mocking them.

As the past eight people said, he's mocking them.
"When art imitates life"