Dark Knight GIFS

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Baconboy wrote:Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sigs???

Nice :lol: :thumbup:

ImageImage
ImageImage

I know this is off topic but when the Joker says "you have all of these rules and you think they'll save you?" is he attacking religion/God ? I knew the Joker believed in Friedrich Nietzche's philosophy. After all he believes that "whatever doesn't you kill you simply makes you .. stranger"
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:I know this is off topic but when the Joker says "you have all of these rules and you think they'll save you?" is he attacking religion/God ? I knew the Joker believed in Friedrich Nietzche's philosophy. After all he believes that "whatever doesn't you kill you simply makes you .. stranger"
No, he's attacking Batman's only rule, which is never to kill anyone. We can assume he made this promise to himself when Ra's wanted him to execute that farmer. Joker is insinuating that Batman will sooner or later break his own and only rule in order to stop this madness the Joker created. The Joker wanted to corrupt Batman with having him killing someone (maybe the Joker himself), but he (the Joker) failed in this plan. Remember when Batman throws down the Joker from the Prewitt Building? The Joker is laughing his ass off when falling down, because he thinks he just corrupted the Batman: he made the Batman break his rule, he made him kill the Joker. But, as we all know, this didn't happen, and the Joker was a bit disappointed. That's when he told the Batman that he (the Batman) is truly incorruptible. Sadly right after that we can see the Batman kill Harvey, so after all the Joker won, even though he was captured. And Batman knew that.

Simple.
DHOPW42 wrote:I know this is off topic but when the Joker says "you have all of these rules and you think they'll save you?" is he attacking religion/God ? I knew the Joker believed in Friedrich Nietzche's philosophy. After all he believes that "whatever doesn't you kill you simply makes you .. stranger"
And The Joker DID win. Batman and Gordon created a giant lie to cover it up.
Harvey's quote came back to haunt Batman, he ended up seeing himself become the villain. TDK showed us that the night is darkest just before the dawn, and for things to get better in Gotham City, it would first have to get worse.

tykjen wrote:Simple.
DHOPW42 wrote:I know this is off topic but when the Joker says "you have all of these rules and you think they'll save you?" is he attacking religion/God ? I knew the Joker believed in Friedrich Nietzche's philosophy. After all he believes that "whatever doesn't you kill you simply makes you .. stranger"
And The Joker DID win. Batman and Gordon created a giant lie to cover it up.
Harvey's quote came back to haunt Batman, he ended up seeing himself become the villain. TDK showed us that the night is darkest just before the dawn, and for things to get better in Gotham City, it would first have to get worse.
You messed up the quoting part a bit :D