Maybe it's nothing but...

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

Yep thats nothing :angel:
Its just how Wally Pfister likes to do lighting, its also seen in the opening scene of Inception. (with the many asian styled lamps in the ceiling)

Jonas Agersø wrote:Yep thats nothing :angel:
Its just how Wally Pfister likes to do lighting, its also seen in the opening scene of Inception. (with the many asian styled lamps in the ceiling)
Yeah you're right about that dining hall. Dunno, something makes me want it not to be nothing :P.

prince0gotham wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:Yep thats nothing :angel:
Yeah you're right about that dining hall. Dunno, something makes me want it not to be nothing :P.
Don't worry it isn't nothing, Its awesome! :)

God damn right again : ).

I don't think it has anything to do with the DC comic art itself, but I did notice the extensive (and obvious) use of perspective grids in TDK. It's in there A LOT. The Bat bunker is an obvious example, but I noticed something curious about the Wayne Enterprises meeting room, where the ceiling tiles converge. In the wide shot, Bruce is standing outside of the grid, as if he's breaking the finality of it.

I MAKE THE WORST THREADS EVER