Scene Overlapment???

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
So I just finished watching Batman Begins again, and I had a thought.. could it be possible that the 1st scene in The Dark Knight possibly have taken place before the last scene in Batman Begins? On the rooftop, Gordon tells Batman about the Joker performing an armed robbery, which could have been the bank robbery scene in TDK. Now, I know that the movie obviously takes place a year or more after BB, but still the scenes after the bank robbery could have took place a while after it occured.

No, it was the first time that Batman heard of the guy in Batman Begins. In TDK Batman says, "him again?"

Ah, once again, chee, you suceed in blowing my mind. :clap:

Yeah chee batman is just referring to the night he gordon told. Batman says him again as in him again the dude you told me about at the end of BB? Not that I really think thats really what happened. Well maybe cuz in TDk it starts with the bank scene. That takes place in the afternoon. Then it cuts to night with batman out and about. Then the next scene in day time with batman discussing a robbery. So your telling me the cops waited till the next day to investigate? That would kinda explain the off timing of the scenes. I think it was just a slight mixup plus thats not something you notice till you've watched the movie way too many times and just start looking for shit.
Say Girl

chee wrote:No, it was the first time that Batman heard of the guy in Batman Begins. In TDK Batman says, "him again?"
C H E E; Blowing Peoples Minds Since 2009.

I like to think that Joker committed many crimes between BB and TDK.
gib sigs

chee wrote:No, it was the first time that Batman heard of the guy in Batman Begins. In TDK Batman says, "him again?"
lol pretty obvious.

So between the two films (I think it's like a year) The Joker never did anything? I don't think so. I'm sure Batman had many conversations with Gordon about The Joker in that span of time. Tho I don't think that scene is suppose to take place way before TDK.

It's just when you watch a movie too many times you start to question stupid shit. lol
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:
So between the two films (I think it's like a year) The Joker never did anything? I don't think so. I'm sure Batman had many conversations with Gordon about The Joker in that span of time. Tho I don't think that scene is suppose to take place way before TDK.

It's just when you watch a movie too many times you start to question stupid shit. lol
No, he did. Batman just didn't give a flying f**k about him since he was dealing with the mob.