10th Anniversary

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
thedarkcheereturns wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 5:30 pm
10th anniversary today!!! Thought about a lot since TDK was released, love you all and all the memories I made with y'all.

Hope you're doing great! <3

To 10 more years, cheers.

How can we know that it's really you and not some pretender though?£

Master Virgo wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 5:44 pm
10th anniversary today!!! Thought about a lot since TDK was released, love you all and all the memories I made with y'all.

How can we know that it's really you and not some pretender though?£
ask me a question only the Real Chee would know

how are you doing virgo

you could probably activate my account again but tbh i probably forgot my password and i probably wouldn't log in again.

just got sentimental is all

Which cult film's poster was hanging on your room's wall about 5 and half years ago?

It's lovely to have you back, if it's really you.£

Master Virgo wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 6:40 pm
Which cult film's poster was hanging on your room's wall about 5 and half years ago?

It's lovely to have you back, if it's really you.£
jesus i had a ton, gotta be more specific lmao. I had Hardy Candy, Fight Club, Kill Bill, a ton of Joker posters, Memento, batman begins

i wonder if i still have that memento poster though i won it off y'alls site idk where i put it though...

July 18th, 2018, 6:47 pm

jesus i had a ton, gotta be more specific lmao. I had Hardy Candy, Fight Club, Kill Bill, a ton of Joker posters, Memento, batman begins

i wonder if i still have that memento poster though i won it off y'alls site idk where i put it though...
All right it's her. How are you doing? It would be really nice if this is not just a temporary thing and you hang around regularly again.£

holy fuck nuggets come back dude

We miss you, come back. :D

Cheers!

Master Virgo wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 6:53 pm
July 18th, 2018, 6:47 pm

All right it's her. How are you doing? It would be really nice if this is not just a temporary thing and you hang around regularly again.£
im doing good! im going to school for computer engineering and got a job at a pizza place so things have been kinda busy lately, got a few days off finally and just kinda chilling

and i might pop in once in a while, i miss you guys y'all were a blast to talk with but i don't really care for movies much anymore so i dont have much to discuss tbh
Cilogy wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 7:35 pm

holy fuck nuggets come back dude
hey cil!!! hah, maybe :) how's it going cil?
m4st4 wrote:
July 18th, 2018, 9:36 pm

We miss you, come back. :D

Cheers!
missed you too m4!! how's it been?? :)