Do you think we will ever see a Batplane or Batboat

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
I read somewhere Chris Corbould could do a batboat, but what about a plane or helicopter. He's gonna be the most wanted criminal in the next Batman too.

What do you guys think?

Is it realistic he can get a plane from Waynetech, land it in secret. Or is too Thunderbirds lol.

apw
I'm thinking perhaps a batcanoe.

Yeah a Bat Pogo stick would be another one.

Oh please, just don't do a Batplane or a Batboat... they are so far-fetched.

If there is a new vehicle in the next Batman film, I believe it will be a new Tumbler. One thing to note is that the vehicle has to come out of necessity. The Tumbler allowed Batman to get from point A to point B safely and effectively and the Batpod was ejected from the Tumbler as a sort of escape vehicle.

Batman doesn't need a Batplane to fly around Gotham, it's unfeasible and really doesn't make much sense considering that Batman doesn't need to fly around the world to protect it (Hong Kong doesn't count). A Batboat is a bit more plausible but it will have to tie into the story somehow for it to even make sense.

In Batman Begins, Fox mentions that TWO Tumblers were developed by the military to create a bridge. There may be a second one in a garage somewhere.

If anything, I believe a sleeker Batmobile will be in the third film.

Yes to a new tumbler. No to a batplane or batboat.

I think he should have Ice skates again at least lol.

We all know that Batman totally needs a Bat-credit card.

rbevanx wrote:I think he should have Ice skates again at least lol.
:D :D

But the new Tumbler is a really, really good idea. With a new outfit maybe, as someone said, it can be sleeker but it shouldn't be similar to Batmobiles seen in the Tim Burton- and Schumacher-movies.

I think if there's ever going to be a new vehicle, it's going back to the Tumbler. On another note, I find vehicles very much secondary to what is more important. A story that is. :lol: