Who's going to see it again for the re-release?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Max
Unfortunately (for me) I don't think the dark knight gonna re-release in France but I'm impatient to have the dvd

You're from France? Welcome :D It's really an international forum now :D

Max wrote:Unfortunately (for me) I don't think the dark knight gonna re-release in France but I'm impatient to have the dvd
Yea, sorry, I'm pretty sure it's a United States-only re-release.
(Get the blu-ray!)

I'm actually going to see The Dark Knight in IMAX tonight. I'll post pictures of the crowd and stuff.

I think it is being released in some IMAX theaters overseas. Not as many as here in the U.S. though.

AlexHaas wrote:Yea, sorry, I'm pretty sure it's a United States-only re-release.
No, as I said, they're re-releasing the movie here in Hungary too, in regular theatres!

Unfortunately, I haven't seen the movie after it was re-released here, but a week ago I bought the Blu-ray version of the film, and I watched it already. My gosh, it was amazing!! I have a relatively big LCD TV, and the experience was just mind-blowing :D I'm sure I'm going to buy Batman Begins on Blu-ray too.

Unfortunately didn't catch it but at least I caught it on the big screen the first times, was a fantastic occassion.

DHOPW42 wrote:Unfortunately, I haven't seen the movie after it was re-released here, but a week ago I bought the Blu-ray version of the film, and I watched it already. My gosh, it was amazing!! I have a relatively big LCD TV, and the experience was just mind-blowing :D I'm sure I'm going to buy Batman Begins on Blu-ray too.
I still have yet to see it in Blu-ray. I'm afraid I'll have to wait until the next holiday season for the Blu-ray prices to drop again. ;)