The Joker's appearance... Copied!?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Since it's around halloween I was watching Beetlejuice, and while watching it struck me that he looks almost EXATLY like the Joker! Right down to the makeup around the eyes! Has anyone else ever noticed this?
Also, Michael Keaton played Beetlejuice, AND Batman! Coencidence? :D Not to mention his performance reminded me alot of Jack Nicholson's in the Shining, who ALSO played the Joker!

Welcome to 2008.

chee wrote:Welcome to 2008.
damn!! i was about to say the same thing lol.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Strangely enough, Keaton played Batman and Beetlejuice :o

Lol, so I take it this has already been discussed?

solo2001 wrote:Lol, so I take it this has already been discussed?
And also ever heard of the Crow stuff?

Look, I just thought it was interesting. I sincerely apologize if ppl noticed this 2 years ago! :D (though I searched, and nothing relevant came up on Nolanfans)

solo2001 wrote:Look, I just thought it was interesting. I sincerely apologize if ppl noticed this 2 years ago! :D (though I searched, and nothing relevant came up on Nolanfans)
Yea, I don't think it was discussed here. But I saw a lot of comparisons from other sites. :lol:

chee wrote:
solo2001 wrote:Look, I just thought it was interesting. I sincerely apologize if ppl noticed this 2 years ago! :D (though I searched, and nothing relevant came up on Nolanfans)
Yea, I don't think it was discussed here. But I saw a lot of comparisons from other sites. :lol:
yeah. crazy times.

chee wrote:Yea, I don't think it was discussed here. But I saw a lot of comparisons from other sites. :lol:
Well then i'm starting the thread here... you're welcome :mrgreen:

Oh, and WAS there ever an explanation? They seem too close to be a coincidence.