Has TDK been overshadowed by Inception?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Cilogy wrote:I would agree, with the exception of The Prestige, I don't think people appreciated it as much as it should have been appreciated. Ever since Insomnia, Nolan has been getter better and better with every progressive film.
cant argure with that. The prestige & insomnia are highly undderated films compared to inception,Tdk,begins & memento.

still,prestige & insomnia are great films.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Cilogy wrote:I would agree, with the exception of The Prestige, I don't think people appreciated it as much as it should have been appreciated. Ever since Insomnia, Nolan has been getter better and better with every progressive film.
After Inception, I was like, he just keep getting more and more original, after this one, he'll be out of new ideas! :lol: But if he does, my world will end :batface:

JRM
Agree, with the only exception being I would say Memento is better than Batman Begins.

in any case it has produced a shadow. how large that shadow is up for debate. you decide for yourself :oldmanface:

Vasticity wrote:
After Inception, I was like, he just keep getting more and more original, after this one, he'll be out of new ideas! :lol: But if he does, my world will end :batface:
don't worry he won't anytime soon. plus he's got emma on his side :oldmanface: