For fans of the TDK viral marketing...

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Wow, you must have put so much work into this. I'll probably need a whole day to go through it. Lol. Honestly, fantastic stuff! Much appreciated!

Slask wrote:
Anita18 wrote: If you can interpret my "credits," ( :lol: ) I give a nod to Jonah Nolan and Jordan Goldberg (TDK and Inception producer) because they actually sat down and closely worked with 42 Entertainment to work out the entire campaign's story. They even participated in the Comic Con fun in full Joker makeup. :thumbup:
wow, I didn't know Jonah was involved.. and.. actually the brain behind all that incredible thing are just 2 people! cool..
Well, Jonah and Jordan were the ambassadors from the film side. They are why there's so many ARG references in the film and vice versa. (The ones I saw can be found under the "Deja vu" section.) There were other ARGs for movies that were never referenced in the movies themselves, like Cloverfield and 2012.

The people at 42E determined exactly how the storyline would translate into the "clues" that we picked up in the real world - apparently the phones in the cakes was an awesome coincidence, since they hadn't read the script and didn't know Joker would be putting a phone in a goon. :lol:
isi123 wrote:Wow, you must have put so much work into this. I'll probably need a whole day to go through it. Lol. Honestly, fantastic stuff! Much appreciated!
Thanks! It was a lot of work, but it was also a lot of fun doing it. :thumbup: