CGI Two-Face...Why?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
It actually turned out awesome, since it looks like the camera trying to keep up with the Joker. This may be more chilling than actually showing it! ...Maybe

solo2001 wrote:It actually turned out awesome, since it looks like the camera trying to keep up with the Joker. This may be more chilling than actually showing it! ...Maybe
Maybe?
It is.
else there wouldn't be difference in cheap slashers in gore-fest films and The Joker.
gib sigs

The CGI was great,that BF Two-Face is bullshit compared with the TDK one.

chee wrote: They could've been a lot worse in a rated R movie.
was there need to be worse?

Uncanny valley. The point was to make the CGI look as dramatized as possible. If the wounds looked realisitic, people would be offended the whole film.

Cause this is the only appropriate way to use CGI.

It's because you can't make it look like the face was burned off with makeup. You can't take away facial depth by adding layers over it.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig

'cause obviously there are problems with burning off half of Aaron Eckhart's face in real life? :P

I personally thought it did stand out a bit. I don't really like the CGI (or even if it was make up, it looked fake).