Appreciation

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
I'm new to this site (as you can tell) and I'm just now getting around to reading all the threads. I enjoyed reading what everyone had to say about Batman Begins and The Dark knight. The good and the bad. This is for the people who had "bad" things to say. I'm not saying you can't criticize the new Batman films but just remember what they use to be like.
Now I'm gonna fuck off and stop posting shit before I drive everyone nutts.

Thank you Nolan

Say Girl

I met this guy on another forums that hates the new Batman movies and loves the Shitmaker Schumacher movies.

He's a complete moron, one of those asshole comic book fans that wants to yell and scream at you just for accidentally misspelling a comic character's name or something...actually most of those comic book loving members on there were like that. I'm happy I finally left, they got on my nerves.
Last edited by chee on August 30th, 2010, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I liked em too. When I was ten. And even then I knew batman could be so much more. But oh well. People like what they like.
Say Girl

Redsmile wrote:I liked em too. When I was ten. And even then I knew batman could be so much more. But oh well. People like what they like.
I never saw any of the old Batman movies when I was younger, mostly because I was into Barbies and stuff animals but whatever.

I saw them recently and Nolan's movies are in a whole different league.

I have just always loved Batman. When I was three I would get my dad to rent the old one for me. lol the one where the shark almost ate batman's leg.

Image :batface:
Say Girl

After looking at that picture, and remembering what the old Batman films were like, all I have to say is, than God for Christopher Nolan!!! Any complaints I can think of with the Dark Knight vanish instantly upon looking at that hideous image.

steveportee wrote:After looking at that picture, and remembering what the old Batman films were like, all I have to say is, than God for Christopher Nolan!!! Any complaints I can think of with the Dark Knight vanish instantly upon looking at that hideous image.
:lol: I think old Batman films are incredibly childish and cheesy while Nolans Batman is dark,realistic and incredibly good :clap:
In Nolan we trust :batface:

steveportee wrote:After looking at that picture, and remembering what the old Batman films were like, all I have to say is, than God for Christopher Nolan!!! Any complaints I can think of with the Dark Knight vanish instantly upon looking at that hideous image.
lol idk
I think they look kinda badass :lol:
Say Girl

I never did watch any of the older batman films so I guess I have nothing to compare to, but one thing's for sure...
Mr. Caine wrote: In Nolan we trust :batface:
Yes, we do. :batface:
I love the new batman he's created, there's a very mature tone to it.

Redsmile wrote:
lol idk
I think they look kinda badass :lol:
No one can look badass with Batnipples on their suits.