Updated Blu Ray

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Ok, so I was looking at this TDK blu ray on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Knight-BD-Li ... 534&sr=8-1

But then I have found even better deals on ebay. One thing I noticed about the amazon product, though, is that is parenthesis in the title is "(+BD live)" where as those words are not present anywhere else when buying the blu ray (ebay, other stores, etc.). So does that mean that this may be a different/more recent version of the blu ray, or did those words just get added later, and all the blu ray's are the same? Thanks again!

You can use BD Live on any of TDK Blus, as long as your Blu Ray player supports it. The other sites just aren't promoting that aspect.

K, gotcha. Thanks! :thumbup:

interesting, thanks

How do you get on BD live? what disk is it on? I cant find it anywhere...... odd because i'm playing it on a PS3, which supports BD live.

Also, on my sherlock holmes bluray, the bd live button was on the main menu, but on the dark knight, it's nowhere to be found.

Any help, thanks!

i need help too.
Played TDK on the ps3, but no BD-live content...

any advice?

No idea, I have a Panasonic blu-ray player and haven't had a problem with it.

but it should start automatically?
or i must do something?

Don't remember offhand, I'm not at my house right now but I'll put TDK in this weekend and see what I need to do.

Thanks. CroissantRoll. Post if you find anything out, please!