Updated Blu Ray

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Got any info for us, CroissantRoll?

Shit, I forgot all about it. I'll try to remember tonight. Send me a PM to remind me or something, my memory sucks.

I went under BD Live after using the pop-up menu and it didn't work. The only thing I can think of is that I don't have the SD Card in the back of it anymore.

Hm, I kinda wish they'd do a remaster on this one. One can still hope.. :oops:

Thanks i was searching for this.. :clap:

not sure where to stick this, but I didn't feel like starting a new topic. The IMAX stuff looks great, but does anyone else think the 35mm stuff looks a bit...off?

Fallglimmer05 wrote:not sure where to stick this, but I didn't feel like starting a new topic. The IMAX stuff looks great, but does anyone else think the 35mm stuff looks a bit...off?
Yes, it's a well documented issue. PM Crazy8 for more information about it, he could explain better than any of us could. He's really knowledge about film/color grade (which is the issue)/post problems, etc.

-Vader

sad Wally's great cinematography is preserved in such a manner...Begins has some issues too. Maybe when TDKR comes out on blu ray we'll get a big trilogy set with new transfers and extras.

I know the issues of DNR and EE are well known, but has anyone else noticed the sometimes extreme amount of magneta tint used? The color timing and black crush on the Blu-ray is what annoys me most. Really needs a new release.

Pop in Disc 2 for the trailers and they look completely different.

CroissantRoll wrote:You can use BD Live on any of TDK Blus, as long as your Blu Ray player supports it. The other sites just aren't promoting that aspect.
Thanks! :)