Favorite scene - The Dark Knight

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
What is your favorite scene in The Dark Knight?

The pencil trick and the hospital blowing up.

Interrogation scene when batman gets physical

chee wrote:The pencil trick and the hospital blowing up.
Can you do anything but love Heath in the hospital blow up scene? The behind the scenes of it was amazing, everything in one shot!

My favourite scene is when Dent dies and they have to cover it up. Also Gordon's speech in the ending.

The ending for me, especially when Gordon says "He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now, so we'll chase him because he can take it. He's not the hero, he's a silent guardian,a watchful protector, The Dark Knight"

The music, Gary oldman's delivery of the line, batman running away, gets me everytime. :(

DantarionTheBook wrote:The ending for me, especially when Gordon says "He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now, so we'll chase him because he can take it. He's not the hero, he's a silent guardian,a watchful protector, The Dark Knight"

The music, Gary oldman's delivery of the line, batman running away, gets me everytime. :(
That speech always gives me goosebumps. Its amazing.

DantarionTheBook wrote:The ending for me, especially when Gordon says "He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now, so we'll chase him because he can take it. He's not the hero, he's a silent guardian,a watchful protector, The Dark Knight"

This scene is so bad ass.

The chase scene, the interrogation and the ending.

So many :!:

- The Batpod chase
- The interrogation scene
- The SWAT-Joker combat scene
- Gordon's ending monologue