Favorite scene - The Dark Knight

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
The Joker doesn't have to appear for his presence to be felt.

steveportee wrote:Except for Batman's voice. I think that's the only part of the movie where his voice sounds REALLY bad to me. "You'll be in a padded cell forever." "This city just showed you that it's full of people ready to believe in good." :sick:
Yeah, that part was really bad. :\

chee wrote:
steveportee wrote:Except for Batman's voice. I think that's the only part of the movie where his voice sounds REALLY bad to me. "You'll be in a padded cell forever." "This city just showed you that it's full of people ready to believe in good." :sick:

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME FOREVER!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Caine wrote:
chee wrote:

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME FOREVER!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

He sounds like he has a really bad cold. :lol:

I think that was the only way to keep his Batman voice and still sounded like a wounded dog-tired guy who is in a great pain. but maybe it's just me.

The voice really isn't that bad, but it could have been better. It was perfect in Batman Begins, however.

Mason01 wrote:The voice really isn't that bad, but it could have been better. It was perfect in Batman Begins, however.
Yeah,I dont get all that bitching about the voice :neutral:

Mr. Caine wrote:
Mason01 wrote:The voice really isn't that bad, but it could have been better. It was perfect in Batman Begins, however.
Yeah,I dont get all that bitching about the voice :neutral:
The voice was fine in the interrogation scene, too. Really intimidating, and best of all it covers his true identity. Plus, it's obviously real easy to catch Wayne's accent due to the slight lisp, but growling and deepening his voice covers that. The voice is fine, apart from a very small number of lines. People bitch about it way too much.

Mason01 wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: Yeah,I dont get all that bitching about the voice :neutral:
The voice was fine in the interrogation scene, too. Really intimidating, and best of all it covers his true identity. Plus, it's obviously real easy to catch Wayne's accent due to the slight lisp, but growling and deepening his voice covers that. The voice is fine, apart from a very small number of lines. People bitch about it way too much.
I thought it was fine in the interrogation scene as well. Some parts...it just didn't sound good.

chee wrote:
Mason01 wrote:
I thought it was fine in the interrogation scene as well. Some parts...it just didn't sound good.
He exaggerated it a bit. I'm sure Bale will keep it in check in TDKR though. :lol: