Dark Knight trailer 4-5?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
actually the one thing I complain for is not lack of deleted scenes.. all Nolan dvds/brs lack of that.
I complain because ALL the extras about TDK reguard technical aspects of the movie...

i remember when I watched Batman Begins extras on blu-ray, and they were f*****g amazing, they spanned through every single aspect/detail of the movie, from early pre-production, to scriptwriting, to shooting, knowing the characters and the actors who portrayed them... EVERYTHING.

so my hype for TDK extras was really high, and then what did we got? dozens of featurettes about coreography of the action sequences, special effects, imax shooting and.. stop?! I watched about 15/20 MINUTES of the "truck jump", but there's NOT ONE SINGLE MINUTE spent talking about the evolution of Batman in this sequel, or about the new entries (joker, dent).. nothing.

that was really sad. No video-interviews, just some voices in background (Nolan, Bale, Thomas and someone else) commenting "always" technical quality of the scenes. No behind-the-stage, no comments on the story and its making.