What flaws do you see in The Dark Knight?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
BatMotor wrote:The whole movie is a flaw,to be honest.I just seen it yesterday again,and i stand by my opinion that BB is still the best batman movie ever.TDK has no style and BB has style.Everything i say Every single thing that a batman movie makes it a batman movie is gone far far away.No batcave,No bats,Almost only daylight scenes,the cinematography and colour contrasts are cliche,not the kind of contrast a batman movie has to have.the batman voice is even louder (too loud) :think:

It's like Nolan lost his vision of what wanted in a batman.but maybe the studio wanted it that way like the movie is now.
The movie has not one indepent stylish scene or look.They didnt use the gotham city sets (i think to spare money)
:crazy:

I really hope it all comes back in TDKR to be honest,if not? it will be one big flaw again.

These where my opinions,i hope you've liked it :wave:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
TDK>>BB
I would be devestated if TDKR follows BB style. BB was a comic book movie. TDK was the perfect crime thriller. It was more realistic, gritty and stylish than BB.

No BB was also a thriller.All the superhero movies are comicbook movies (duh) :crazy:

waveking wrote:
BatMotor wrote:The whole movie is a flaw,to be honest.I just seen it yesterday again,and i stand by my opinion that BB is still the best batman movie ever.TDK has no style and BB has style.Everything i say Every single thing that a batman movie makes it a batman movie is gone far far away.No batcave,No bats,Almost only daylight scenes,the cinematography and colour contrasts are cliche,not the kind of contrast a batman movie has to have.the batman voice is even louder (too loud) :think:

It's like Nolan lost his vision of what wanted in a batman.but maybe the studio wanted it that way like the movie is now.
The movie has not one indepent stylish scene or look.They didnt use the gotham city sets (i think to spare money)
:crazy:

I really hope it all comes back in TDKR to be honest,if not? it will be one big flaw again.

These where my opinions,i hope you've liked it :wave:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
TDK>>BB
I would be devestated if TDKR follows BB style. BB was a comic book movie. TDK was the perfect crime thriller. It was more realistic, gritty and stylish than BB.

:batface: Guy's, they both rock! Batman Begins had a wonderfully style, an amazing look for Gotham City and great dramatic tension. TDK was more realistic, gritty, and it may have also changed the feel of Gotham, filming almost exclusively in Chicago, but it was where the film needed to go; and come on, the Joker was AWESOME, Dent was AWESOME, and the dramatic material faced by the whole cast is exactly what it needed to be!!!

These are the two best super hero movies ever made, for different reasons, perhaps, but now we just have to wait to see is Nola can trake the best elements of both and make a B.A. TDKR! :clap:

I don't know if anyone else brought this up already, but one little technical error I noticed was with Joke in the pencil trick scene. When he forces the guy's head into the table there's really no pencil there at all. You can't really see it though because the quick camera move hides it.

:problem: I also never got how you could stick a pencil into a wooden table. I tried it at home after first seeing the movie and the pencil just broke.

MW715 wrote:I don't know if anyone else brought this up already, but one little technical error I noticed was with Joke in the pencil trick scene. When he forces the guy's head into the table there's really no pencil there at all. You can't really see it though because the quick camera move hides it.

:problem: I also never got how you could stick a pencil into a wooden table. I tried it at home after first seeing the movie and the pencil just broke.
It's probably not a real pencil. It is a "magic trick", and they are deceptive.

If they don't show the pencil in the shot, which they don't, then it's really just good camera work, not a technical flaw. :D I'd personally rather see that than a CGI pencil or something.
chee wrote: It's probably not a real pencil. It is a "magic trick", and they are deceptive.
That, and he was pretty strong. :D
Last edited by Disney+'s solo2001 on January 13th, 2011, 6:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

solo2001 wrote:If they don't show the pencil in the shot, which they don't, then it's really more good camera work than a technical flaw.
chee wrote: It's probably not a real pencil. It is a "magic trick", and they are deceptive.
That, and he was pretty strong. :D
Strength doesn't really have to do with it. A pencil can only take so much force before it splits.

The technical error is that it wasn't this...

:batface: Guy's, they both rock! Batman Begins had a wonderfully style, an amazing look for Gotham City and great dramatic tension. TDK was more realistic, gritty, and it may have also changed the feel of Gotham, filming almost exclusively in Chicago, but it was where the film needed to go; and come on, the Joker was AWESOME, Dent was AWESOME, and the dramatic material faced by the whole cast is exactly what it needed to be!!!

These are the two best super hero movies ever made, for different reasons, perhaps, but now we just have to wait to see is Nola can trake the best elements of both and make a B.A. TDKR! :clap:
If he can combine it in a really balanched way,it will rock indeed.

BatMotor wrote:

If he can combine it in a really balanched way,it will rock indeed.
If someone says that dark knight had no style and that it looked cliched,what would you call that person??
A MORON
:batface: