Happy 5th Anniversary!

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

It's crazy to think this was five years ago. I remember I bought the novelization and read the whole thing before I went to see the movie for some reason (it wasn't that good). This was also the same week as the last episodes of Avatar were airing. It was a good week.

BroskiSabor wrote:I remember I bought the novelization and read the whole thing before I went to see the movie for some reason (it wasn't that good).
Aw man, why'd you do that? Do you think it ruined some of the surprises for you?

07202012 wrote:
BroskiSabor wrote:I remember I bought the novelization and read the whole thing before I went to see the movie for some reason (it wasn't that good).
Aw man, why'd you do that? Do you think it ruined some of the surprises for you?
Yeah, I have no idea why I wanted to lol. It totally ruined Rachel's death for me and the awesomeness of the Joker in general for me (I don't have to spoiler tag this shit anymore right?).

BroskiSabor wrote:
07202012 wrote:
Yeah, I have no idea why I wanted to lol. It totally ruined Rachel's death for me and the awesomeness of the Joker in general for me (I don't have to spoiler tag this shit anymore right?).
Wait, Rachel dies????!!! :o :cry:

haven't seen the movie
just kidding, is not necessary the spoiler tag for that spoiler
Last edited by Atlas Retreat on July 18th, 2013, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I still remember the first time I watched The Dark Knight. It was during an afternoon, after my father finished the job we went together to the theater to watch the movie. I remember I couldn't wait because, three years before I had watched Batman Begins and, as I was quite young at that time, for some reason I believed some friends when they told me that the studio and the director weren't going to do a second part, so imagine my excitement when I discovered that wasn't true. We entered the room I couldn't stop talking, when we left it I was literally speechless.

Long Live The King!

Was thinking about that today. Tomorrow, Inception turns three and on Saturday, The Dark Knight Rises turns one.

N'awwww. :clap:

OMG yes... 18/7/2008... I had a blog by that name!

TDK Trilogy - my favorite movies