Did any1 notice this?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Actually comes from a 9gag pic that went viral a week back. Which was actually from reddit I think (Originally it was noticed way back around release on some forum, don't quite remember where, and I also think it has been discussed here, not sure)

I'm still not sure this was a deliberate choice. But who knows - pretty cool nonetheless.

Jones wrote:Actually comes from a 9gag pic that went viral a week back. Which was actually from reddit I think (Originally it was noticed way back around release on some forum, don't quite remember where, and I also think it has been discussed here, not sure)

I'm still not sure this was a deliberate choice. But who knows - pretty cool nonetheless.

atilasantos wrote:
Surely it had to be a deliberate choice (by either Nolan or Ledger)--that's not a very natural finger-position.

(Also, it does seem quite relevant to the Joker's characterization.)

Why else would he put his finger on the hammer like that if not to stop it? I never noticed this tho. Pretty cool.
Say Girl

Very interesting.
{=}

Very cool, I'll watch that scene a little differently now

on second thought, im not so sure about this. I was watching that scene last night very closely and while his finger was on the hammer it doesn't necessarily look like it's positioned to stop it. idk maybe its just me.

Interesting observation. If this is true, I'm really amazed at how specific and subtle Mr. Ledger was with his performance.

This just blew my mind