Color Differences

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
apw
I checked my DVD and it's the same as the 2nd image.

dude either your tv is fucked or you are showing us some second hand VHS version

Did you test our your copy? If you can a screenshot would be nice.

what's the exact time of this event?

its not the dvd or the blue ray, its the color setting on your tv

OVERMAN wrote:what's the exact time of this event?

Just past the hour mark. That screenshot is between 1:02 and 1:03
its not the dvd or the blue ray, its the color setting on your tv

The color is identical when I play it on my computer.

Again, please take a screenshot if you can.

:lol: And this is why color is so difficult to do on the internet or mass-produced media, since everybody's settings are different, even on TVs. (Actually, ESPECIALLY on HDTVs nowadays since you can change all the settings.)

Also, I don't remember the movie being all that blue, aside from the scene where Alfred is comforting Bruce after Rachel's death. That was insanely blue, to the point where I was like, "WOH color filters!" :lol: That scene is still insanely blue on my computer even though the scene you screencapped was more warm in the movie.

It's very possible that they color-timed the movie differently from the trailers. Actually, I guarantee it. The trailers are done obviously earlier than the movie, but they were color-timing the movie up to when they really REALLY had to stop because it had to be finished for printing. :lol: In fact, Wally said back at the 2008 Cine Gear Expo that he wished he had more time to do it.

That's probably why the movie felt so fresh to me even though I had seen the trailers a billion times, because it actually did look different through the different colors. That and they actually used different takes. ;)

oh no man, you're good sorry, the trailer was color graded probably...
:)