This is an outrageous price...

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
ryan4butler wrote:
MrFreeze wrote:
The one in the link is an even more "special" edition release of the soundtrack that contains another full disc of music that was unreleased in the first edition. I think the "special" edition you purchased contains a different CD cover and some additional notes/pictures in the disc's booklet, but no additional tracks.
Do any collectors on this site know if the "super special" edition is that rare such that it can ask that price!? Cuz if so, I may be willing to part with my copy - I'll even knock off $100 of that seller's price ta boot!
I think the one you have and Bat want to own and the one that costs way too much is the rare one. The reason it is rare is because it is out of print, because of the next release which has some more stuff.
Yeah, I guess it must be rare...there's two more being sold on Amazon for the same price (tho I guess one could be the same guy).

http://www.amazon.com/The-Dark-Knight-S ... B001HXG8PK

Why can't these companies just release the full soundtrack as heard in the film (including, and especially the end credits please) without resorting to all these "special editions" - is that too much to ask? Drives me crazy.

MrFreeze wrote:Why can't these companies just release the full soundtrack as heard in the film (including, and especially the end credits please) without resorting to all these "special editions" - is that too much to ask? Drives me crazy.
Because money.