Why did Batman frame himself?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Please don't try to answer any more of my questions. I have no doubt that you think you have answers, and I have no doubt that they are as intelligent and well thought out as your Santa Claus comparison.

HanTorso wrote:Please don't try to answer any more of my questions. I have no doubt that you think you have answers, and I have no doubt that they are as intelligent and well thought out as your Santa Claus comparison.
you're the one suggesting that the public would understand and excuse The White Knight's murders

the public overblows and extorts every piece of negative info and gossip it gets about someone famous so what sane mind made you think that him not being in the regular state of mind would be something that could possibly excuse him in the eye of the public, let alone NOT sunder his image as the perfect and White Knight that Gotham needed

i mean how is 'not regular state of mind' relevant to the purpose of Dent's image? how can the public assuming Dent was 'not in a regular state of mind' in any way diminish the damage that is his fall?

how could you be so oblivious to the pattern of logic to the movie to ask that question and put it that way? unless you're in here to just ask irrelevant questions that refuse to follow the pattern of logic and purpose the movie suggests

this thread is even more ignorrant than your other one, get off the damn site

HanTorso wrote:Please don't try to answer any more of my questions.