Plot Holes

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
Or @DamonLindelof:
Dear Person(s) Responsible For "Everything Wrong With The Dark Knight": Everything is wrong with the way you watch movies.

"Hmm. I'm gonna get a lot of attention for myself by ripping apart something that everyone loved instead of MAKING something myself

Dragon_316ca wrote:Or @DamonLindelof:
Dear Person(s) Responsible For "Everything Wrong With The Dark Knight": Everything is wrong with the way you watch movies.

"Hmm. I'm gonna get a lot of attention for myself by ripping apart something that everyone loved instead of MAKING something myself
:clap: :clap: :clap:
gib sigs

Dragon_316ca wrote:Or @DamonLindelof:

Lindelof rises.

W2G everyone bashing these things. Everyone from NF should spam the comment section.

I'm actually glad they've made a TDK one to make a point for whoever talks about TDKR plot holes.

Wuertz was one of Maroni's inside men and the Joker was working with the mob at the time. Wuertz threw the police off by reporting that action was going on somewhere else. Theres a reason why Wuertz is shown in that shot right before the Joker pushes him aside saying "We made it".

Dragon_316ca wrote:
Or @DamonLindelof:

Watched this masterpiece yesterday on its 11th anniversary. Still a hella experience!

Just as I started watching I thought: after the robbery Batman entered the bank to speak with Gordon just like that? He just appeared in the vault where it was swarming with cops and also reporters all around the bank. Of course he didnt use the front entrance, but even closer to the vault there must have been cops that saw him and just let him pass because they knew Gordon would have allowed it?

It didnt bother me that much and I consider it on the "he does that" level, but thought Id post it while re-visiting this thread.

Collector03601 wrote:
July 19th, 2019, 4:54 am
Watched this masterpiece yesterday on its 11th anniversary. Still a hella experience!

Just as I started watching I thought: after the robbery Batman entered the bank to speak with Gordon just like that? He just appeared in the vault where it was swarming with cops and also reporters all around the bank. Of course he didnt use the front entrance, but even closer to the vault there must have been cops that saw him and just let him pass because they knew Gordon would have allowed it?

It didnt bother me that much and I consider it on the "he does that" level, but thought Id post it while re-visiting this thread.
I assume other cops let him through. No one really acted surprised he was there.

Perhaps such a setting was specially implemented.

I am only posting it in Plot Holes because it, like, the third topic from the top, but also maybe this was some sort of a plot hole for many. I, for one, never understood why the cut in this particular scene seemed so odd, but, apparently, here's the explanation for that: they cut it after Ledger had passed away, so that they would make Gambol's character dead. Wow.