Is the joker a sane man?

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.
the Joker takes over for RA'S AL GU'UL, everything including his connection to scarecrow (scarecrow has even crudely tried to redesign his mask inspired by the Jokers "put a smile on that face" with the masks cheek and there and dark circles colored in the eyes, look a little closer than you may usually have)
See my post "the Jokers meaning and Rachel Dawes lives". Gordon was shot by the Joker saving the Mayor he did'nt die. Gambol did'nt die necessarily of those wounds. Duckworth's died of Fear and was alive and well when a smile was put on his face.
He may have killed the Bus Driver but not directly , his victims die incidently through fear. The movie happens directly after Batman Begins and with Scarecrow is finding ways for the poison to get into the air. "The city will be doubling rate its people will be losing its mind" I can see that first hand. 3 1/2 years in Arkham Asylum. Lazarus Pit.

Forget '89 Batman I'm talking The Dark Knight Joker , the others become Apocryphal next to that.

OK I'm not becoming a Joker apologist , he does become homicidal. Lau is at the wrong place at the wrong time. THAT'S NOT GOOD HIS INTOLERANCE OF INTERFERERS HIS GAME "lets give him a piece of his own medicine" HE CROSSED THE LINE.
He views himself in a war. He's going after the mob's life savings, things would get ugly. (It's touching Boss Maroni is paying a visit to Dent in the Hospital btw) THE JOKER IS A VIGILANTE, VILLAIN and HE IS THE ESCALATION. BAD, BAD, BAD. One to NOT EMULATE. ADULTS NOR KIDS.

But to his credit, he allows the hospital to be cleared before blowing it up, he allows Batman to stop him from blowing up the ferries, HE'S MORE FAIR THAN THAT PIECE OF MONEY THAT...THAT COIN BOSS HARVEY "TWO FACE" DENT fondles.

It was Harvey Dent that killed all the people that was pinned on the Joker 1. surillo 2. loeb 3.paTRICK Harvey 4. RICHard Dent 5. :( Duckworth

..........................I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!! :goNF:

ThePrestige wrote:the Joker takes over for RA'S AL GU'UL, everything including his connection to scarecrow (scarecrow has even crudely tried to redesign his mask inspired by the Jokers "put a smile on that face" with the masks cheek and there and dark circles colored in the eyes, look a little closer than you may usually have)
See my post "the Jokers meaning and Rachel Dawes lives". Gordon was shot by the Joker saving the Mayor he did'nt die. Gambol did'nt die necessarily of those wounds. Duckworth's died of Fear and was alive and well when a smile was put on his face.
He may have killed the Bus Driver but not directly , his victims die incidently through fear. The movie happens directly after Batman Begins and with Scarecrow is finding ways for the poison to get into the air. "The city will be doubling rate its people will be losing its mind" I can see that first hand. 3 1/2 years in Arkham Asylum. Lazarus Pit.

Forget '89 Batman I'm talking The Dark Knight Joker , the others become Apocryphal next to that.

OK I'm not becoming a Joker apologist , he does become homicidal. Lau is at the wrong place at the wrong time. THAT'S NOT GOOD HIS INTOLERANCE OF INTERFERERS HIS GAME "lets give him a piece of his own medicine" HE CROSSED THE LINE.
He views himself in a war. He's going after the mob's life savings, things would get ugly. (It's touching Boss Maroni is paying a visit to Dent in the Hospital btw) THE JOKER IS A VIGILANTE, VILLAIN and HE IS THE ESCALATION. BAD, BAD, BAD. One to NOT EMULATE. ADULTS NOR KIDS.

But to his credit, he allows the hospital to be cleared before blowing it up, he allows Batman to stop him from blowing up the ferries, HE'S MORE FAIR THAN THAT PIECE OF MONEY THAT...THAT COIN BOSS HARVEY "TWO FACE" DENT fondles.

It was Harvey Dent that killed all the people that was pinned on the Joker 1. surillo 2. loeb 3.paTRICK Harvey 4. RICHard Dent 5. :( Duckworth

..........................I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!! :goNF:
You really should stop using Google Translation.

The Joker is sane, but his sanity is a fight that can only be fought externally, doing that means fighting others and bringing people down to his level. He's a tragic figure.

ThePrestige wrote:The Joker is sane, but his sanity is a fight that can only be fought externally, doing that means fighting others and bringing people down to his level. He's a tragic figure.
Or he could be downright insane.

I'm uncomfortable and find it irresponsible with labeling anyone demonstrating intelligence as insane. His mind is muddled. Morally conflicted, falling back on more primal instincts, "like a dog chasing cars"

ThePrestige wrote:I'm uncomfortable and find it irresponsible with labeling anyone demonstrating intelligence as insane. His mind is muddled. Morally conflicted, falling back on more primal instincts, "like a dog chasing cars"
The guy that was responsible for the Aurora shootings demonstrated intelligence, but was also considered insane. It's only strange to to label a person demonstrating intelligence as a retard. The Joker was no retard.

There are thematic dualities to the movie 'Se7en' in the character of "John Doe" despite the obvious (Gordon: "no records, finger prints, no Identification"). The completion of his "masterpiece" (John Doe: "Become vengeance David, become WRATH") as he provokes Detective David Mills to shoot him. He wanted to get him to cross the line (Det. Somerset: "If you shoot him, he will win.") In keeping with the Joker's stand off with the Batcycle (Joker: "Hit me!"), not far from Return of the Jedi's Throne Room themes which Bruce Wayne does have an Anakin like Journey through these movies (Emperor:"...strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the dark side will be complete") So Yes I would agree that I see similarities to Se7en very much.

...You know my other theories, another case in point comparable to Joker Tyler Durden comparisons with the Patrick Harvey and Richard Dent wall bullet extracting crime scene I think there is a slight allusion to the Raymond J Kessel scene in fight club (the convenience store worker who Tyler holds a gun to his head , to get him to find safer employment (veterinarian)) of course with the Joker it's not a game and you're not allowed to up and run away.

Don't get me wrong the Jokers' approach is more twisted there is a subtle hint in the movie of The Joker using a modified panic inducing toxin to 1." double the rate the Gotham citizens will be losing their minds" 2. Separating the Vigilantes from the people truly trying to help. 3. Those who survive his panic inducing toxin pass a phase of his "tryouts"

Back to the original point, the Joker considered Batman and him on the same level.

The Joker didn't care for money. So of course he is insane :modesty:

That's were the Joker was a force of Good , not insane but quite brilliant, he defeated the mob by cutting off their funding.
Gordon and the Joker have a silent isolated idealogical alliance on one or two points.

(Gordon: "him again" Ramirez: "can't resist showing us his face" :roll: )