The 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: The Dark Knight

How Awesome was The Dark Knight?

100% Awesome
79%
90% Awesome
14%
80% Awesome
4%
70% Awesome
2%
60% Awesome
0%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
No votes
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
0%
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
1%

Total votes : 315
SilverHeart wrote:
07202012 wrote:
People seems to really hate you. :lol:
Now why is that?

Basically it boils down to 'because I don't think Avengers will suck', it seems, and am not ignoring the vast amount of evidence that it will be good.

But that's for another thread.

Pretty sure that ain't it, son. Lots of us are looking forward to it, myself included.

-Vader
Vader182 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:
Basically it boils down to 'because I don't think Avengers will suck', it seems, and am not ignoring the vast amount of evidence that it will be good.

But that's for another thread.

Pretty sure that ain't it, son. Lots of us are looking forward to it, myself included.

-Vader

Well I can't think of any other reason they'd jump on my throat for giving TDK 'just' a 99.
SilverHeart wrote:
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader

Well I can't think of any other reason they'd jump on my throat for giving TDK 'just' a 99.

It's alright. The one that gave 20% is a bigger douchebag than you.
Who ever rated it 20%:

I love how the 20% one is reduced down so much the poll actually lists it as 0% of the poll.
Who the fuck gave it 20, 50, or 60?
GTFO of NolanFans.
07202012 wrote:Who the fuck gave it 20, 50, or 60?
GTFO of NolanFans.

Trolls.
Voted 100 percent. This movie was a total game changer. The characters, the atmosphere, the tension in gotham city, the unforgetable ( not only joker) scenes as well as all the underlying themes, hans zimmers score..+ the , in my opinion, quite underrated action scenes
It was probably Why_So_Serious? :neutral:
Rewatched it recently; phenomenal film, kicked myself for leaving it over 3yrs between viewings. Bit of drag at the end, but no other flaws to that. 90% :thumbup:
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to The Dark Knight