The 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: The Dark Knight

How Awesome was The Dark Knight?

100% Awesome
79%
90% Awesome
14%
80% Awesome
4%
70% Awesome
2%
60% Awesome
0%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
No votes
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
0%
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
1%

Total votes : 315
Why does it even matter?
SilverHeart wrote:Why does it even matter?

It will help me(and ALOT of other members)to see just how seriously we should take your posts.
I gave TDK a 99%, unless your reading skills are as good as your insults. Not to mention, there are users definitely younger than me here who you already show more respect to than me (i.e, any), so it's not relevant.
Who the hell gave this 20%?
80%
SilverHeart wrote:I gave TDK a 99%, unless your reading skills are as good as your insults. Not to mention, there are users definitely younger than me here who you already show more respect to than me (i.e, any), so it's not relevant.

To give a point less because you don't like the suit...just screams 12 year-old who doesnt understand shit.
DoubleD wrote:Who the hell gave this 20%?

People are stupid.
Mr. Caine wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:I gave TDK a 99%, unless your reading skills are as good as your insults. Not to mention, there are users definitely younger than me here who you already show more respect to than me (i.e, any), so it's not relevant.

To give a point less because you don't like the suit...just screams 12 year-old who doesnt understand shit.

To criticize a visual aesthetic I find unappealing means 'I don't understand shit'? Sure, whatever you say.
SilverHeart wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:To give a point less because you don't like the suit...just screams 12 year-old who doesnt understand shit.

To criticize a visual aesthetic I find unappealing means 'I don't understand shit'? Sure, whatever you say.

People seems to really hate you. :lol:
Now why is that?
07202012 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:

People seems to really hate you. :lol:
Now why is that?

Basically it boils down to 'because I don't think Avengers will suck', it seems, and am not ignoring the vast amount of evidence that it will be good.

But that's for another thread.
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to The Dark Knight