The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: The Dark Knight

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

How Awesome was The Dark Knight?

100% Awesome
79%
90% Awesome
14%
80% Awesome
4%
70% Awesome
2%
60% Awesome
0%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
No votes
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
0%
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
1%

Total votes: 321

dafox wrote:
Hal_Incandenza wrote:
My own list of top three films of all time, is, strangely enough, the exact reverse of yours:

1 - The Dark Knight
2 - Reservoir Dogs
3 - Inception

I really don't understand why Reservoir Dogs doesn't get more love. Sure, it's not big budget so some of the squibs go off wrong and there aren't any major action sequences to speak of, but in my opinion the fact that it's basically a play set in a warehouse is what makes it so fantastic, and it's scarily low budget just makes it more impressive.
I think a lot of you guys are higher on Inception then the The Dark Knight because its more recent
No its because Inception is better ;) But I still love TDK :P

dafox wrote: I think a lot of you guys are higher on Inception then the The Dark Knight because its more recent
I'm agreed. It's not everyone, but they're taking place. However, as for me, I like TDK more though I think Inception is awesome...

TDK, imo, is better than Inception because hey, it's also a Batman movie. But it's only a matter of repetition right now, I've seen TDK 15-16 times, and Inception (only) 5-6 :D

m4st4 wrote:hey, it's also a Batman movie.
haha, totally :D

Mr. Caine wrote:Great movie but not perfect and for sure not Nolans best movie...90% :)
When I wrote this post I was probably really drunk or in a really bad mood...anyway I changed to 100% 8-)

Mr. Caine wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Great movie but not perfect and for sure not Nolans best movie...90% :)
When I wrote this post I was probably really drunk or in a really bad mood...anyway I changed to 100% 8-)
Are there any left to make 100%? :lol:

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote: When I wrote this post I was probably really drunk or in a really bad mood...anyway I changed to 100% 8-)

-Vader
From Nolan? Yeah Following and Insomnia :)

Mr. Caine wrote:
Vader182 wrote:

-Vader
From Nolan? Yeah Following and Insomnia :)
I unfortunately don't think that one'll ever happen :lol:

-Vader

Mr. Caine wrote:
dafox wrote: I think a lot of you guys are higher on Inception then the The Dark Knight because its more recent
No its because Inception is better ;) But I still love TDK :P
Reservoir Dogs is on my top 5 my favorite films. But Inception is still a little better than TDK

90%. The bat sonar vision thing and the fingerprints off a bullet are still REALLY silly, but overall it's a classic. The IMAX theatre version was eye popping, and the music (and uses of no music at all) are masterful in places.