The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: The Dark Knight

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

How Awesome was The Dark Knight?

100% Awesome
79%
90% Awesome
14%
80% Awesome
4%
70% Awesome
2%
60% Awesome
0%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
No votes
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
0%
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
1%

Total votes: 321

Vader182 wrote:
Code_R wrote:Yes, but still silly when everything else has some basis in reality, and they've gone to lengths to make it grounded - even the flying cape thing seems feasible in a thin way. It takes me out of the movie when it shows the view point of SONAR in such high detail, or the prints from a destroyed bullet being usable in anyway at all! :facepalm:
It was meant to be just a bit of fun, really, I think you're overreacting to it far too much.

-Vader
But the description "just a bit of fun" is what I would reserve for trashy throwaway summer blockbusters, not this ;)

That's the advantage of being female, I don't have problems with the the technical stuff, 'cause for all I know concerning technology - which it literally nothing - these gadgetry could perfectly be possible. I simply have no idea if it's possible to take fingerprints off a shattered bullet, so it could be just reality. You know, I guess I want to be fooled :lol:

Mr. Caine wrote:
Baconboy wrote:I just don't like it. I'm not a nip-picker, but the voice does get on my nerves. It doesn't stop me from enjoying the movie, tho.
The only time where it's goes bad is here:

:lol:
Hey Caine, what's the name of the track when the logo's up?

Code_R wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
It was meant to be just a bit of fun, really, I think you're overreacting to it far too much.

-Vader
But the description "just a bit of fun" is what I would reserve for trashy throwaway summer blockbusters, not this ;)
To each his own man. I just sit back and enjoy it.

-Vader

100% man. One of my most favorite films of all time.

100%

We should murder whoever gave it 20%.

solo2001 wrote:We should murder whoever gave it 20%.
Taken care of
Say Girl

solo2001 wrote:We should murder whoever gave it 20%.
Oh yes. Yes we should.

100% Awesome

I really enjoyed the film.