The Nolan Fans Awesome Scale: The Dark Knight

Christopher Nolan's 2008 mega success about Batman's attempts to defeat a criminal mastermind known only as the Joker.

How Awesome was The Dark Knight?

100% Awesome
79%
90% Awesome
14%
80% Awesome
4%
70% Awesome
2%
60% Awesome
0%
50% Awesome
0%
40% Awesome
No votes
30% Awesome
No votes
20% Awesome
0%
10% Awesome
No votes
0% Awesome
1%

Total votes: 321

Porcelaina wrote:Voted 100%, because in my opinion, it's one of the best films ever made.
-Girl - Check
-Likes Dark Knight - Check

Conclusion: I'm in love with you.

Samsara17 wrote:
Porcelaina wrote:Voted 100%, because in my opinion, it's one of the best films ever made.
-Girl - Check

You're creepy.

This is no doubt the greatest Batman movie ever made. When I first saw the trailer, I was thinking to myself that this might be another epic fail of a movie. But after watching, it was awesome. Gave it 90% awesome cause I don't really see myself watching it over and over again. But still a great movie.

virtuallan wrote:When I first saw the trailer, I was thinking to myself that this might be another epic fail of a movie.

I gave 90% because there will always be some minor irritations for me. The contrived Scarecrow cameo for one. However, I'm not here to hate. I love the film and as far as I'm concerned Nolan is yet to falter.

Samsara17 wrote:
-Girl - Check

And I thought Harvey Dent was the White Knight

I was BLOWN AWAY when i first saw it
I will always remember the first time I say the Magic Trick from The Joker
There's only minor flaws I saw in the movie was the lack of Batman, I really felt it was a Harvey Dent & Joker Movie with Batman as a supporting character. Even Bale didn't have much acting in this movie. Also, BB was very dark, most of TDK was during the day, i prefer BB atmosphere.
But for the rest, it was an incredible movie
Heath Ledger as the Joker was the grastest performance I can remember in a movie. The ending was the definition of Epic. Happy to see the character of Rachel Dawes die, it was the only Nolan-character that I found unecessary in his movies.
96% (so 100% :twothumbsup: )

140%

99%. One percent less because I liked the Begins batsuit more. But pretty much that's my only real complaint.

SilverHeart wrote:99%. One percent less because I liked the Begins batsuit more. But pretty much that's my only real complaint.
...So...how old are you?