Rebecca Hall vs. Scarlett Johansson

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.

Who gave the better performance?

Rebecca Hall
77%
Scarlett Johansson
23%

Total votes: 87

Scarlett, for sure!

Rebecca's character has much less screen time but much more intense content (Than Scarlett's character). Her character was right after the main two character's (Angier & Borden) intensity and complexity. She pulled off that brilliantly.

Overall I think Rebecca is way more sensitive type of actress than Scarlett and I like her more definitely.

I personally prefer Piper Perabo to both of them.

Rebecca Hall was born on my birthday, but I haven't seen the film in a while so I'm not sure who is better. From what I remember though, Hall had more range though that may have been the nature of the character.

Rebecca

Neizar wrote:Rebecca's character has much less screen time but much more intense content (Than Scarlett's character). Her character was right after the main two character's (Angier & Borden) intensity and complexity. She pulled off that brilliantly.

Overall I think Rebecca is way more sensitive type of actress than Scarlett and I like her more definitely.
You're either putting more thought into your posts or you have been working on your English.

Either way, congratulations.

Scarbecca Johallsson.

steveportee wrote:Scarbecca Johallsson.
Rebeccett Hallhansson

Celestin wrote:
Neizar wrote:Rebecca's character has much less screen time but much more intense content (Than Scarlett's character). Her character was right after the main two character's (Angier & Borden) intensity and complexity. She pulled off that brilliantly.

You're either putting more thought into your posts or you have been working on your English.

Either way, congratulations.
Uh, thanks.

Rebecca Hall, any fucking day.