Rebecca Hall vs. Scarlett Johansson

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.

Who gave the better performance?

Rebecca Hall
77%
Scarlett Johansson
23%

Total votes: 87

MikaHaeli8 wrote:Hall. There was a hell of a lot more to her character than Johansson, who was essentially eye-candy. Double-crossing eye-candy, but eye-candy all the same :lol:
Pretty much sums it up. :-D

Oh Rebecca Hall for sure. I'm crazy hot for Scarlett, but Hall is a better actress overall, not ragging on Scarlett though. She was great in The Town too. How about this: who do you guys think was better in Vicky Christina Barcelona? For those who've seen it that is, I have not.

Oh, and this is directed at OP: I think you might have gotten the wrong impression of me when you saw me on another thread, I was referring to myself as the noob.

DomCobbSalad wrote:]How about this: who do you guys think was better in Vicky Christina Barcelona? For those who've seen it that is, I have not.
Hall is easily better in that as well and this is coming from someone who likes Scarlett as an actress a lot. Heck, Hall is better than Bardem and Cruz (who won an oscar for it) in that as well.

madcowre wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:Hall. There was a hell of a lot more to her character than Johansson, who was essentially eye-candy. Double-crossing eye-candy, but eye-candy all the same :lol:
Pretty much sums it up. :-D
Thankyou sah *salutes* :-D

Why is this even being debated?
It's clear who wins. :lol:

In terms of acting they are both mediocre actresses imo and in terms of who do I like more it's probably Hall. I prefer Piper Perabo to both of them though.

SCARLETT.

UltraDangerLord wrote:SCARLETT.
I know. Very empathetic tits right there.

Scarlett for life
Brave New World

Rebecca hands down
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist