Angier and Root were twins!

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
Also...

Olivia was an android, Cutter was a space alien, and Owens was from the future.

Borden also used to be a sociopath hitman living in Japan before the events of the film.

Dunno about Angier and Root but the CGI zombies were great better than those in I am legend.

ROOT
Yes?! Are you laughing now? hihihihi I gotta take a piss..

ANGIER
He is out of his mind!

Olivia
Of course he is, hes an out of work actor.

CUTTER
He is perfect. Needs a little help, but when I am done with him he could be your brother.

ANGIER
I dont need him to be my brother, I need him to be ME.

Now shoo.

Yes tykjen, that quote sums it up nicely.

I also find it interesting that the obvious twins in the film, Borden and Fallon, were played by two different actors, while Angier and Root were both played by the same actor.

P.S. Don't let the trolls here mislead you into bad behavior. Do you really want to be like them?

Rusty Shackleford wrote:Yes tykjen, that quote sums it up nicely.

I also find it interesting that the obvious twins in the film, Borden and Fallon, were played by two different actors, while Angier and Root were both played by the same actor.

P.S. Don't let the trolls here mislead you into bad behavior. Do you really want to be like them?
Tykjen's gone pal.

steveportee wrote:Tykjen's gone pal.
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he did not exist.
I just applied for a months vacation, (Skyrim and BF3) and Teddyblass was kind enough to give it :twothumbsup:

I just peed a little.

One thing about the final shot that I always missed, just caught my eye.
The final shot has been talked about as it clearly shows Angier in the watertank. Some people claimed it was Root, but the earlobes gives this away easy. It was Angier, end of story. But the thing that caught my eye on the last view, was a second clone in the same shot.

The final shot of The Prestige:

Here with a bit more brightness, and you can see the bow tie easy on the clone in the background.

This reassures Tesla's clone machine once and for all. Right? The thing that always remains for me though, is that Angier might be still alive in that watertank, with a trick padlock. It does look like he is holding his breath now that I have managed to look at it some more ^

:facepalm: