Director Commentary

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
Anybody else wish there were director commentary on the blu ray? I know Nolan didn't do one originally because he didn't want his opinions ruining people's viewing of the film--same went for Memento but now the 10th anniversary blu ray has his commentary. Both that and the Following one are awesome.

So do I have to wait until this film is 10 years old to hear his thoughts or what? Anybody know if this will/might happen?

It's extremely unlikely.

-Vader

I realize that. I just thought I'd start the thread in case somebody knew something I didn't about a future release, or in case they find out in the future, can post it here.

Or as a plea to some important person somewhere to see this and pass it along to the right people. If I'm not the only one who wants commentary for this movie, speak up!

Oh don't get em wrong, I'd love one, for each of his films... it's just... almost certainly never ever going to happen. Nolan's said in interviews he doesn't like doing them.

-Vader

Yeah... it's too bad he doesn't

Just on a sidenote: I remember Darren Aronofsky was not allowed to make a commentary track for The Fountain for whatever reason I don't remember. So a while after the DVD release, he personally made a commentary track into an MP3 for download.
One can hope Nolan does it that way, some wonderful day, not being forced into a studio for recording.