The Prestige Reenactment

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
I said it CAN have funny mis quotes. It hasn't happened yet but someone might make a generally funny mistake. Why do you keep coming back and arguing and debating if you don't like it? Just leave it be and get on with what ever else your doing.

I have nothing against you doing it. It just seems really tedious.

prince0gotham wrote:EDIT2: scratch that, leave it, I just like messing with Cilogy.
Please stop or I'll send you pictures like the ones I sent CrazyEight.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:EDIT2: scratch that, leave it, I just like messing with Cilogy.
:lol:

Cilogy wrote:
Do it. I'll report you, unlike Crazy didn't.

So do you guys like this movie called The Prestige? It's got magic tricks and plot twists and stuff. It's pretty cool. Definitely check it out.

steveportee wrote:So do you guys like this movie called The Prestige? It's got magic tricks and plot twists and stuff. It's pretty cool. Definitely check it out.
Who's the director?
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
steveportee wrote:So do you guys like this movie called The Prestige? It's got magic tricks and plot twists and stuff. It's pretty cool. Definitely check it out.
Who's the director?
This guy called Chris Nolan. I think he directed Batman and Robin. And some movie called Momentos or something, where a guy can enter peoples' dreams.

prince0gotham wrote: Do it. I'll report you, unlike Crazy didn't.
god dam post errors

steveportee wrote:
dafox wrote: Who's the director?
This guy called Chris Nolan. I think he directed Batman and Robin. And some movie called Momentos or something, where a guy can enter peoples' dreams.
What the fucks a moovie?