'The Prestige' is More Original Then 'Inception'

The 2006 film about rival magicians desperately trying to learn the secrets of each others tricks.
My favorite movie of all is still 'The Prestige' because i think its a really orginal movie.More original then 'Inception'
Dont get me wrong. 'Inception' is fantastic and always will be,but its not as original like 'The Prestige' is.
i've watched both movies like 10times now.And the storytelling and twists in Prestige are more mindblowing i think.The way
rivalry is been showed in Prestige is really great and can not be seen as something thats already been done in other films.Inception is just The Matrix (with dreams and totem).

The Prestige is just like The Illusionist. :roll:

GTFO.

chee wrote:
GTFO.
:o :shock: What the hell? do you call yourself a moderator?

BatMotor wrote:
chee wrote:
GTFO.
gtfo
big deal, right

Just one more reason why chee should be a global mod - to lock duplicate threads.

gtfo
big deal, right
[/quote]
First time i see a moderator doing that. :lol: But okay i will remember it.

BatMotor wrote:First time i see a moderator doing that. :lol: But okay i will remember it.
Personally I like a mod that speaks his or her mind.

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
BatMotor wrote:First time i see a moderator doing that. :lol: But okay i will remember it.
Personally I like a mod that speaks his or her mind.
Okay maybe.But not if he said it to you.

BatMotor wrote:Okay maybe.But not if he said it to you.
You may be right. I'd cross that bridge when I came to it but I hope I'd have the grace to accept that he or she has the backing of the admins and speaks for the good of the forum. If a mod thinks an idea is crazy then he or she has the right to point that out using the accepted parlance of the forum generally. Comments on this forum (IMO) are often quite direct. C'est la vie.

As it happens, chee has corrected me before and I accepted it.

Anne Elk (Miss) wrote:
BatMotor wrote:Okay maybe.But not if he said it to you.
You may be right. I'd cross that bridge when I came to it but I hope I'd have the grace to accept that he or she has the backing of the admins and speaks for the good of the forum. If a mod thinks an idea is crazy then he or she has the right to point that out using the accepted parlance of the forum generally. Comments on this forum (IMO) are often quite direct. C'est la vie.

As it happens, chee has corrected me before and I accepted it.
Bullshit.he's not correct but incorrect and everyone knows it.Yeah i'm making posts today :lol: